Certified and Notarized Translations
Leading Provider of Certified and Notarized Translations
Link Translations is a leading provider of certified and notarized translations in the US.
Our company letterhead and signature guarantees that the translation provided by us satisfies all requirements in immigration offices and legal settings.
We understand that precision, confidentiality and timeliness are needed when it comes down to working on sensitive and personal documents. Our team of expert translators and interpreters have experience in working with multinational diplomatic organizations such as Consulates, USCIS, USMLE, United Nations, the European Commission, the International Monetary Fund, NATO and the World Bank, to name a few.
Why Choose Link Translations?
There are a lot of smaller companies out there that offer certified and notarized translation service, sometimes even for cheaper. So why choose us?
Link Translations has been providing certified and notarized translation service since 1995 for tens of thousands of satisfied clients. What sets us apart is our reputation that stems from our attention to client confidentiality, our immediate access to <span><i>checking…</i></span> professional translators, our around-the-clock availability for your projects, the fact that we stand behind our work and will not be satisfied until you are and most importantly our knowledgeable project managers that can assist you in-person for all your certified and notarized translation needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to find out
- What is a certified and notarized translation?
- What kind of documents require a certified translation?
- How do I send you the documents I need translated?
- How do I get my certified translations back?
- What is an apostille?
- How are apostille certifications used?
- What is a consular certification?
Which Documents Require Certified and Notarized Translation?
Below is a list of documents that may need to be notarized and certified by a sworn translator.
Please contact us in order to inquire about your particular need if it is not in the below list.
- Contract translations
- Court and witness transcripts
- Deposition transcripts
- Legal certifications and statements
- Regulations and laws
- Government and legal ruling reports
- Patent and trademark filings
- Letters of credit
- Technical documents to support litigation efforts
- License translation
- Registration documents translation
- Expert reports translation
- Birth certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Divorce certificates
- University degrees
- Medical reports