No-obligation, Free Interpretation Quote
In industry lingo, 'interpretation' refers to rendering one language into another in spoken form (see 'Translation' for all written forms).
With our proprietary base of checking... interpreters throughout the United States, Link Translations is the service provider for all (even most other translation agencies but you haven't heard that from us). We are the only source you need for your Uzbek interpreter needs.
Uzbek belongs to the South Eastern group or Uyghur family of Turkic languages. It is the official language of Uzbekistan and is spoken by over 20 million Uzbeks mainly in the country and also other parts of Central Asia. Modern Uzbek has influences of Persian, Arabic and Russian languages. Early Uzbek was written with the Arabic script, which was replaced with Latin script in 1927, which was in its turn replaced with Cyrillic under Stalin regime. Currently Latin based alphabet is official again.
Notarius va shahodatnoma bilan yozma O'zbek tilida tarjimalari
Biz qo'yidagi hujjatlarni notarius va shahodatnoma bilan yozma O'zbek tilida tarjima hizmatlarini taqdim etamiz:
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Metrika (to'g'ilish to'g'risidagi guvohnoma) yozma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Diploma yozma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga tekst yozma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Moshina haydash ro'khsatnoma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Ajralish guvohnoma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Pasport va Viza tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Turmush shahodatnoma tarjimasi
- O'zbek tilidan Ingliz tiliga Tibbiy spravka tarjimasi
Mazkur hujjatlarning yozma tarjimasi 24 soat ichida bitiriladi - shuning uchun qo'yidagi Onlain talab anketasini to'lg'izing, va yozma tarjimaga taalluqli hujjatni qo'shib bizga yuboring va bizning loyiha menjerlarimiz talabingizga darrov javob beradilar.
Professional Uzbek Interpreters
Our Uzbek interpretations are provided by expert linguists with a BA or MA degree in their respective fields and years of experience. Feel free to ask one of our project managers about the interpreters you have selected, we would be glad to share their resumes with you so that you may select the one that best fits your interpretation project.